Join Us At Compass
Be Part Of Our Team
At Compass Marketing, we’re always looking for our next marketer, developer, designer, writer, multi-media expert, or SEO expert. If you have exceptional experience and expertise in any of the following areas and are looking to join a kick ass digital marketing company, please fill out the form below and email your resume to Hello@workwithcompass.com.
- WordPress Development
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing including SEO, Google Adwords PPC, etc.
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Facebook Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Blog Writing
- Email Marketing (MailChimp)
- Real Estate Marketing
- Restaurant Marketing
Wordpress Developer & Designer
If you’re a creative web designer who knows WordPress and wants to be part of a creative collective that gets things done, we want to talk to you. Compass Marketing is looking for a freelance/contractor WordPress Developer/Designer with a strong work ethic and customer service focus. Adept multitasker capable of bringing simultaneous projects to completion with full accuracy and efficiency.
We are a small group of hard working, get it done kind of people, with a constant focus on new ideas, excellence and integrity.
This position would include the ability to work from home often.
If it sounds like a fit, send us your resume, and portfolio.
- Solid understanding of WordPress and web design, specializing in usability and user experience.
- User interface and user pathway design
- SEO and Social Media marketing experience
**Please, only local applicants, we aren't looking for anyone thats out of town or out of the state.
Why you’ll love it:
- Do work for amazing clients
- All freelancers/contractors are partners
- Flexible work hours
- Killer professional development
Proficient using but not necessary:
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Client requirements management
- Editing and implementing WordPress Themes
- WordPress plugin integration and development
- Evaluate and advise on all web content
- Stay current on industry tools and trends; continually learn and implement new technical skills